Dr. Mitra's Vitae
- 1997 - Ph.D. College of William and Mary: Virginia Institute of Marine Science. Dissertation: Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Distributions within Urban Estuarine Sediments.
- 1990 - M.S. New Jersey Institute of Technology: Chemistry and Environmental Science. Project: Criteria for Metals in Ambient Water As Determined by Acute or Chronic Endpoint.
- 1988 - B.S. Lehigh University: Mechanical Engineering. Project: Efficiency of Rotational Tumbling on Polymethylmethacrylate Solids.
- August 2012 - Associate Professor, Department of Geological Sciences, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC.
- August 2007 - Assistant Professor, Department of Geological Sciences, East Carolina University, Greenville, NC.
- 2003-2007 - Assistant Professor, Department of Geological Sciences and Environmental Studies, Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY.
- 2001-2003 - Mendenhall Fellow, United States Geological Survey (USGS), Menlo Park, CA.
- 2000-2003 - Senior Research Scientist (adjunct position): Tulane University, New Orleans, LA.
- 1997-2000 - Post-Doctoral Research Associate: Tulane University, New Orleans, LA.
- 1991-1997 - Graduate Research Assistant: Virginia Institute of Marine Science, School of Marine Science, Gloucester Point, VA.
- 1990-1991 - Environmental Contaminants Specialist: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Pleasantville, NJ.
- 1988-1990 - Intern: New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Trenton, NJ.
- 1988-1990 - Teaching Assistant (Introductory Chemistry): New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, NJ.
|Mitra Vitae (8-30-12).doc||117.5 KB|